- Reap what you Sow: Crowdfunding tips from School Farm CSA
- Introducing the A Team Challengers!
- A New Year’s Resolution Worth Keeping…
- Andrew Croft from CAN responds to the Autumn Statement on behalf of the Social Economy Alliance
- The A Team Challenge – an innovative funding opportunity for Enlightened Agriculture ventures.
- RT @tweetcdf: June dates for your diary to find out more about the #OurPlace programme - more info: bit.ly/1m0Auox 1 week ago
- RT @NCVO: Recruiting the right person can transform yr charity & save you time/money. Our new video course explains how to: http://t.co/gox… 1 week ago
- RT @NCVO: "Do I need to register for the Lobbying Act?" @Charlotte_NCVO advises: ow.ly/vKSee 1 week ago
- RT @jrf_uk: From food banks to property bubbles – the moral decay that blights Britain | Nick Cohen gu.com/p/3zcjz/tw via @guardian 1 week ago
- RT @GdnVoluntary: Charity Commission: what's next? gu.com/p/3z2jg/tw 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Charity
Ten charities from across England will be competing to engage their communities and supporters in a new form of fundraising. The Crowdfunding Challenge, which runs until November this year, pits ten very different organisations against each other to learn, experiment … Continue reading
They’ve been successful indeed – SURF’s first project in this area was in partnership with US-based NGO Indego Africa. “Indego Africa secured purchase and advanced orders on a wholesale basis for goods such as tote bags, supporting 4 local artisans co-operatives. … Continue reading
After the devastating effects of the earthquake and associated tsunami in Japan on Friday March 11th, we’ve launched our first Challenge to raise funds to contribute to the British Red Cross Japan Tsunami Appeal. On Friday 11th March, the seventh … Continue reading