- Reap what you Sow: Crowdfunding tips from School Farm CSA
- Introducing the A Team Challengers!
- A New Year’s Resolution Worth Keeping…
- Andrew Croft from CAN responds to the Autumn Statement on behalf of the Social Economy Alliance
- The A Team Challenge – an innovative funding opportunity for Enlightened Agriculture ventures.
- RT @tweetcdf: June dates for your diary to find out more about the #OurPlace programme - more info: bit.ly/1m0Auox 1 week ago
- RT @NCVO: Recruiting the right person can transform yr charity & save you time/money. Our new video course explains how to: http://t.co/gox… 1 week ago
- RT @NCVO: "Do I need to register for the Lobbying Act?" @Charlotte_NCVO advises: ow.ly/vKSee 1 week ago
- RT @jrf_uk: From food banks to property bubbles – the moral decay that blights Britain | Nick Cohen gu.com/p/3zcjz/tw via @guardian 1 week ago
- RT @GdnVoluntary: Charity Commission: what's next? gu.com/p/3z2jg/tw 1 week ago
Category Archives: Challenges
School Farm Community Supported Agriculture, the UK’s only no-dig, certified-organic community farm, have successfully raised £13,675 as part of The A Team Challenge. Reaching their target of £6,800 through crowdfunding, meant that they secured matchfunding from The A Team Foundation. … Continue reading
At the end of October 2013, applications opened for The A Team Challenge. Food and agricultural projects who adopt an ‘enlightened’ agroecology approach to their work, were invited to apply to take part in the innovative match funding scheme. Those successful … Continue reading
You have probably noticed food at the forefront of the news again over the past few weeks. There has been outcry as figures published by Tesco highlight the staggering proportion of food that is wasted in the UK every year. … Continue reading
After the devastating effects of the earthquake and associated tsunami in Japan on Friday March 11th, we’ve launched our first Challenge to raise funds to contribute to the British Red Cross Japan Tsunami Appeal. On Friday 11th March, the seventh … Continue reading