- Trillion Fund and Buzzbnk announce merger to create UK’s biggest social crowdfunding platform
- Reap what you Sow: Crowdfunding tips from School Farm CSA
- Introducing the A Team Challengers!
- A New Year’s Resolution Worth Keeping…
- Andrew Croft from CAN responds to the Autumn Statement on behalf of the Social Economy Alliance
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Challenges
School Farm Community Supported Agriculture, the UK’s only no-dig, certified-organic community farm, have successfully raised £13,675 as part of The A Team Challenge. Reaching their target of £6,800 through crowdfunding, meant that they secured matchfunding from The A Team Foundation. … Continue reading
At the end of October 2013, applications opened for The A Team Challenge. Food and agricultural projects who adopt an ‘enlightened’ agroecology approach to their work, were invited to apply to take part in the innovative match funding scheme. Those successful … Continue reading
You have probably noticed food at the forefront of the news again over the past few weeks. There has been outcry as figures published by Tesco highlight the staggering proportion of food that is wasted in the UK every year. … Continue reading
After the devastating effects of the earthquake and associated tsunami in Japan on Friday March 11th, we’ve launched our first Challenge to raise funds to contribute to the British Red Cross Japan Tsunami Appeal. On Friday 11th March, the seventh … Continue reading