- Reap what you Sow: Crowdfunding tips from School Farm CSA
- Introducing the A Team Challengers!
- A New Year’s Resolution Worth Keeping…
- Andrew Croft from CAN responds to the Autumn Statement on behalf of the Social Economy Alliance
- The A Team Challenge – an innovative funding opportunity for Enlightened Agriculture ventures.
- RT @tweetcdf: June dates for your diary to find out more about the #OurPlace programme - more info: bit.ly/1m0Auox 1 week ago
- RT @NCVO: Recruiting the right person can transform yr charity & save you time/money. Our new video course explains how to: http://t.co/gox… 1 week ago
- RT @NCVO: "Do I need to register for the Lobbying Act?" @Charlotte_NCVO advises: ow.ly/vKSee 1 week ago
- RT @jrf_uk: From food banks to property bubbles – the moral decay that blights Britain | Nick Cohen gu.com/p/3zcjz/tw via @guardian 1 week ago
- RT @GdnVoluntary: Charity Commission: what's next? gu.com/p/3z2jg/tw 1 week ago
Author Archives: buzzbnk
School Farm Community Supported Agriculture, the UK’s only no-dig, certified-organic community farm, have successfully raised £13,675 as part of The A Team Challenge. Reaching their target of £6,800 through crowdfunding, meant that they secured matchfunding from The A Team Foundation. … Continue reading
Ten charities from across England will be competing to engage their communities and supporters in a new form of fundraising. The Crowdfunding Challenge, which runs until November this year, pits ten very different organisations against each other to learn, experiment … Continue reading
Eugenie Teasley, founder of Spark+Mettle, shares her tips on crowd-funding for first timers, and reflects on the benefits (but the struggle) of building a community of people around a cause. Crowd-funding is the easy option, right? No, but it is … Continue reading