- Reap what you Sow: Crowdfunding tips from School Farm CSA
- Introducing the A Team Challengers!
- A New Year’s Resolution Worth Keeping…
- Andrew Croft from CAN responds to the Autumn Statement on behalf of the Social Economy Alliance
- The A Team Challenge – an innovative funding opportunity for Enlightened Agriculture ventures.
- RT @tweetcdf: June dates for your diary to find out more about the #OurPlace programme - more info: bit.ly/1m0Auox 3 days ago
- RT @NCVO: Recruiting the right person can transform yr charity & save you time/money. Our new video course explains how to: http://t.co/gox… 3 days ago
- RT @NCVO: "Do I need to register for the Lobbying Act?" @Charlotte_NCVO advises: ow.ly/vKSee 3 days ago
- RT @jrf_uk: From food banks to property bubbles – the moral decay that blights Britain | Nick Cohen gu.com/p/3zcjz/tw via @guardian 3 days ago
- RT @GdnVoluntary: Charity Commission: what's next? gu.com/p/3z2jg/tw 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Press Release For immediate release: February 15 2012 Buzzbnk wins one of 15 investments from NESTA and the Cabinet Office Buzzbnk, an online crowd-funding platform supporting charities and social enterprises, has been awarded a £50,000 investment from the £10million Innovation … Continue reading →
In January 2011 Buzzbnk officially launched its website. One year and 26 successful projects later, we have helped ambitious individuals and organisations raise over £248,000. It’s been an epic twelve months. We had gather much information about crowdfunding before we … Continue reading →