- Reap what you Sow: Crowdfunding tips from School Farm CSA
- Introducing the A Team Challengers!
- A New Year’s Resolution Worth Keeping…
- Andrew Croft from CAN responds to the Autumn Statement on behalf of the Social Economy Alliance
- The A Team Challenge – an innovative funding opportunity for Enlightened Agriculture ventures.
- RT @tweetcdf: June dates for your diary to find out more about the #OurPlace programme - more info: bit.ly/1m0Auox 1 week ago
- RT @NCVO: Recruiting the right person can transform yr charity & save you time/money. Our new video course explains how to: http://t.co/gox… 1 week ago
- RT @NCVO: "Do I need to register for the Lobbying Act?" @Charlotte_NCVO advises: ow.ly/vKSee 1 week ago
- RT @jrf_uk: From food banks to property bubbles – the moral decay that blights Britain | Nick Cohen gu.com/p/3zcjz/tw via @guardian 1 week ago
- RT @GdnVoluntary: Charity Commission: what's next? gu.com/p/3z2jg/tw 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Thank you to those who have supported me to develop this book! Things are going well. Here is an update: 1. I am still discussing the nuts and bolts of a partnership with The Big Issue, which will include vendors … Continue reading
If you haven’t then you will soon if Cool It Schools have anything to do with it! They have recently launched their ‘Jungle Fever’ campaign to save the rainforests on Buzzbnk and want everyone to catch it. Rainforests are precious … Continue reading
They’ve been successful indeed – SURF’s first project in this area was in partnership with US-based NGO Indego Africa. “Indego Africa secured purchase and advanced orders on a wholesale basis for goods such as tote bags, supporting 4 local artisans co-operatives. … Continue reading